Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

new Video "SICILIAN PIZZA ON BIG GREEN EGG"

It was snowing in Shillington, Pa. this past Saturday but that didn't stop us from firing up the Eggs and making some Sicilian Pizza .. on our website in the videos section . 
FB/SGP
Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 
·

Comments

• rholtrholt Posts: 368
    Hey Fred. I watch all of your videos. Keep up the good work.
    ·
  • I was there when the video was being made. I browsed through the store while eavesdropping on the video.

Fred is also doing a pizza class at the end of the month. Trying to get my buddies to go.
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·
  • gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 818
    I was there when the video was being made. I browsed through the store while eavesdropping on the video. Fred is also doing a pizza class at the end of the month. Trying to get my buddies to go.
    So you weren't one of the innocent bystanders.

Gerhard

P.S.  We were visiting friends in the Harrisburg area so went into the store on New Years Eve morning.
    ·
  • Fred, I wished I lived near your store.  I enjoy your videos very much!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • DMOTSDMOTS Posts: 29
    So what is your web site?
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,290
    edited January 2013
    Here is the video:

·