Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

sideways pics

does anyone know why the pictures i post from my iphone are sideways?

Comments

• KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    When taking your pics make sure your home button ( only button on phone) is to your right. Turn phone sideways and have button touch your right hand.
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
  • jscarfojscarfo Posts: 399
    Yur a genius thanks
    image.jpg 235.1K
  • jscarfojscarfo Posts: 399
    Guess that's what happens when yur left handed
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,568
    I find that interesting that it occurs on the iPhone. Does it not auto-correct landscape mode both ways(for photos)?
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Before I found out about it, I used to send my mom pics from my iPad and she would always say " that's nice , but it's upside down" then my young working buddy ( who totes an iPhone ) told me about holding it with the home button to the right. Glad you got it fixed @jscarfo.
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE