Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

upload iPhone to Photobucket

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
As of today I cant get iPhone to upload to Photobucket?
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Mickey said:
    As of today I cant get iPhone to upload to Photobucket?

Works pretty seemless for me. 

What firmware are you using?  iPhone 4, 4s or 5?

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Mickey
    Options

4s and has always worked till today. As of today it looks different on iPhone? And will not upload.

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options

i just tried on my 4 and it seems to be working fine for me i think

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Mickey
    Options
    Just started working .....

• Cookbook_Chip
    Options
    Get ios6 on your phone and no need for photobucket- uploads like a real browser!
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at https://FamilyCookbookProject.com
    Stoker II wifi, Thermapen, and a Fork for plating photo purposes
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    @Mickey - you are simply the old dog that will not learn a new trick, my friend. Run it thru your iMac....easy peasy bright and breezy..... :D

With all due respect, check out letting your Apple toys talk together, they do it very well. 

All the best...
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!