Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,295
    imageimageimage
    ·
  • BigWaderBigWader Posts: 588
    that looks like all banana peppers and tuna

Large BGE

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,418
    Is the peppers pickled?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Good for you,did you survive?
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,049
    It's a start, not a really good one, but a start nonetheless. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,122
    BigWader said:
    that looks like all banana peppers and tuna
    some kind of sweet mini bell peppers, had parsley under it
    :)) my body reacts violently to iceburg and romaine, so much my doctor told me to avoid it completely so for me, this is a healthy salad. my other option is onion, tomatoes, tons of blue cheese, and a cup of blue cheese dressing
    :))cant eat that on the induction part of atkins, tomatoes have too many carbs
    ·
  • Forget the salad part.  I'm just trying to reconcile the fact that someone named "fishlessman" is eating tuna.  
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,122

Forget the salad part.  I'm just trying to reconcile the fact that someone named "fishlessman" is eating tuna.  
    love to eat fish, i just have a tendency to let them go, probably released 600 plus salmon this year
    ·