Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Long Time No Help

Whats up guys...been a while!  My (W)(L)ife and kids are keeping pretty busy.  I have still had time to cook on the egg, just not post to the forums.  So what I am going to do is post some of my recent cooks and ask for a bit of help.  My help that I need is I am kind of out of ideas of what to cook (non BBQ) for some friends coming over Saturday night.  They have never had any BGE goodness but they have seen my pics and they are super excited.  I would like to do something nice but not BBQ.  Any thoughts?

*To the Pictures*

First picture is of my ham I did for Thanksgiving.  I ended up drinking a little too much at the golf course the day I cooked it and didn't get any pictures of the ham being cooked...oh well.

The next few pictures are of 5 7lbs rib roasts I did for our company's Christmas lunch (I snuck a little beer in there as well :))

Next two pictures...I finally got my TV hung outside.  Still have to get the all my wiring hidden, which I will leave up to the electrician!

Finally installed my fire pit.  I spend most of my evenings out here after the cook...

Next picture, I really wanted to smoke the Zebra on the egg but I didn't think it would fit in the car

Last picture...the first of hopefully no more to come.  EPIC FAIL on a pizzas the other night.  Super burnt crust but great flavor.  I guess it happens to all of us!

I hope you all had an AWESOME Thanksgiving, Christmas, and end of the year.  Here's to an even better 2013!

Ron
Anderson, SC
XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

Comments