Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

favorite meat market?

im from southington ct tops supermarket has great variety of quailty meat and they will cut it anyway you like it, also barretta provisions in berlin is a full service meat market that  does retail to public. what your favorite?

·

Comments

• Hiller's Market in Northville, Michigan has the best meat anywhere and they will cut it from the big carcasses for you.  I moved to NC and my selection is very limited here in our small town of 2900, but the weather is so much better.

Simple ingredients, amazing results!
    ·
  • WhalerWhaler Posts: 101
    At home The Butcher Shoppe and Apple Market in Pensacola,FL
    When visiting my Daughter I load up at The Best Stop in Scott,LA Herberts Meats in
    Maurice,LA Chops in Broussard,La and Nunu's in Youngsville,LA 
    Pensacola,FL
    ·
  • MikeP624MikeP624 Posts: 292
    Paulina Meat Market in Chicago is pretty awesome.
    ·
  • AleBrewerAleBrewer Posts: 555
    McKinnon's in Portsmouth, NH is the best I have been to in a very long time.
    ·
  • MarkzzzMarkzzz Posts: 24
    Hiller's Market in Northville, Michigan has the best meat anywhere and they will cut it from the big carcasses for you.  I moved to NC and my selection is very limited here in our small town of 2900, but the weather is so much better.

Hiller's Market in Northville, Michigan has the best meat anywhere and they will cut it from the big carcasses for you.  I moved to NC and my selection is very limited here in our small town of 2900, but the weather is so much better.

I live in Canton, MI and have been looking for a good market. Thanks for the suggestion! I have been looking for whole packer briskest. Hope they can help.
    ·
  • ronthorontho Posts: 109
    .....is in Amsterdam
    ·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,241
    Wassi's Meat Market in Melbourne, Florida.

Second, Hayes Meats & Gourmet Food in Merritt Island, Florida
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·