Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

National Championship Game

Comments

• IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    Agreed. Any chance Alabama puts in third team? Not sure even that would matter.
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Just goes to show how overrated the Irish is!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • EggerinLAEggerinLA Posts: 186
    No surprise. Notre Damn is the most overrated, overhyped team of all time. Media darlings. They played no one all year. I'm enjoying watching this massacre. The pretenders are getting exposed for what they are, average at best team. LOL.
    ·
    Kosko said:

Just goes to show how overrated the Irish is!

ND overmatched, but the tackling is as bad as I have ever seen.
    ·
    LOL.
    ·
  • there is a lot of tackling talk.....but if you watch the slow-mo's you will see that the runners are basically dancing around them.  the defense is off balance probably due to the massive Alabama Offensive line.  Looks like like a simple issue of genetics. 
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Me thinks the Fat Lady is warming up!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 741
    Ur National Championship game was played last month at the Ga. Dome.
    ·
  • XLBalcoXLBalco Posts: 557
    edited January 2013
    That's what butthurt Uga homers say. Lol
    ·

Me thinks the Fat Lady is warming up!

Warming up? I heard her after the first drive.
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,697
    IrishDevl said:
    While I agree that espn generally sucks, I will point out that espn made Dan Patrick and unless you're not planning on watching the game Monday night, which espn is airing, it is not really that useless. Lots of great sporting events are on there.
    It's amazing that the game isn't on a national station, but ESPN got it and no doubt very happy.  Probably will be the most watched college football game in history.  
    Until halftime when most of the country turned it off...

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    At least we gave them a game, we were 5 yards from beating them
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
    The SECCG was the national championship game. Notre Damn should of been placed in the Liberty Bowl. It is a disgrace these overhyped losers are on the same field as Bama. This is so damn funny.
    ·
    If Uga played tonight it would of been the lowest rated nc game of all time unless they played nd
    ·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 741
    XLBalco said:

That's what butthurt Uga homers say. Lol

The SEC Championship game was a hell of alot better than this boring beat down!! ND is a joke.
    ·
    LOL. The best these ND losers can do is talk about ratings. Guess that is all they can say. It is embarrassing to watch this horrible coached high school team play the big boys. ND is a joke. I love watching this killing. TD Bama. LOL
    ·
    Yes it is bad. Burnnnn
    ·
    Solid a-- whipping out there tonight. Hats off to Alabama - completely outclassed ND in every aspect of football. Well done Tide.
    ·
  • Roll Tide!! Notre Lame, good game.
    ·
  • RTR!
    image.jpg 63.4K
    ·
  • SEC...SEC !!!

Alexander City,Al
    ·
  • BrowninggoldBrowninggold Posts: 453
    edited January 2013
    ND blew there chance this year. They can't be "Lucky" enough to go undefeated 2 yrs. in a row. ND should/could of lost 3 games this year. Pitt, Mich. there has to another one :). I put Michigan in there because that's my team. We had 6 turnovers against ND and lost by 7. ND has to join a conference..no more picking and choosing. Let the teams get to know them year in and year out. Now onto Basketball. Michigan looks pretty good 15-0 and #2 :)
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,239
    This only solidifies the need for a playoff system....tired of watching boring championships where the sec pounds some over ranked team. In a 8 team playoff ND would not have played last night.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,808
    Might be time with A&M in to allow the SEC to place more than two teams.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • Agreed.
    ·
  • Irishdevl, what's going on with Kelly? Heard he interviewed with the eagles and then left the country. Supposed to meet with them again after he returns.
    ·
    Matt20971 said:

Irishdevl, what's going on with Kelly? Heard he interviewed with the eagles and then left the country. Supposed to meet with them again after he returns.

Whole program falling apart - Alabama butt whoopin is showing spillover effects. My guess, he is using it as leverage for a better contact. But he better be careful. Not good from a recruiting standpoint.
    ·
    ND probably would of given him the money without him interviewing
    ·
    XLBalco said:
    ND probably would of given him the money without him interviewing
    Problem is if this becomes a pissing match, neither side gives and he bolts out of spite.  One thing the Irish are : stubborn (just ask my wife)
    ·
    One thing else the Irish are: Bama's bit--.
    ·