Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

What kind of music do you listen to while you cook?

NecessaryIndulg posted an interesting question on her facebook thread asking what kind of music do you like?  It got me thinking about what music I like to listen too while I am cooking-

I cut my culinary teeth watching the Great Chef's TV series in the late 80's and early 90's. They played Charlie Byrd music and to this day, when I get into the zen of cooking I hear the jazzy guitar playing in my head as I prep my mis en place.

These days, the music I listen to while cooking varies, but I do like live, jazzy sounding riff's, especially if someone is playing the vibes.  

So-  what kind of music do you like to listen to when you are getting your prep on?

Comments