Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New to forum

Hello everyone just wanted to take a minute and say hi. I really enjoy this forum and read it daily. Ive been trying to join for several months but im not sure what happened but i finally got my confirmation email yesterday. Any way just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading everyone tips and suggestions and look forward to sharing some of my own.
·

Comments

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Welcome. We look forward to seeing your cooks. Don't be afraid to ask for help if needed. Lots of great info here.
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,320
    Welcome

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Tjcoley here is a recent cook. 5 slabs of ribs and a boston butt. Cooked these for SEC championship game.
    egg.JPG 144.5K
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Wow! Great job fitting it all on. Very creative. You are going to fit right in here.
  • Thanks
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,280
    new to the forum but not to the egg i see (missing the tell tell virgin white insides).  welcome about and can't to see what you have to share with us!
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,049
    Nice job with the ribs and butt. Like most of us here we are very aware of of how difficult it can be to put something big into something smaller, unfortunately it is usually trying to cram our guts into our pant's waistband. 

Welcome, great cook. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Thanks again @u_tarded I've been egging a little over a year. @skiddymarker I had to get creative on this one.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,423
    Nice rib set up...who knew?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·