Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Attn: BGE. Forum upgrade

Options
2»

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Is dolphin on iOS?

It's great on Android.
  • mholec
    mholec Posts: 5
    Options
    I use the pepper pilot app. Is there a better option?
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Slightly off-topic, but I feel like there should be a couple of "sticky" posts at the top of the forum for frequently asked questions on some set of topics.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    And while we are at it, maybe an icon showing pics have been posted in the thread/comments.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options

while i was at the iphone app store i typed in big green egg and found some kind of app. it looks incomplete. i did not allow it to access my contacts. it did not seem too legit. does anyone know anything about it? it does have a few recepies, and some weird game. it has a spot for contact info which lists the CEO of big green egg. it also has a timer i am guessing it is for timing steak cooking or something because it is basically a stopwatch....

does anyone have any idea what this app is good for besides sending me to another app instalation at the app store???? or any info at all would help me decide weather to delete it or not!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Shoot. The first thing that pops up for me with that search on Google Play is Angry Birds.

I would probably delete it. It sounds like they are "selling" you something you don't need.
  • MrCookingNurse
    Options
    Thanks guys. It's working now. Found the star and changed my settings and I get notifications!! On iPhone too.

XLBGE