Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Anyone know where I can order one of these?

http://www.biggreenegg.com/eggcessories/table-nest/

My local dealer here seems to be having trouble getting them for the XL. I have my new table at the house but I cant finish getting it set up until I get a nest.

Thanks.

·

Comments

• RenoReno Posts: 12
    I use two paving stones and haven't had any problems. Probably a lot cheaper than what you're looking for.
    ·
  • Hi guys,  I am a proud owner of a BGE that I got from my kids for Christmas.  I was reading the table forum about nest and thanks to everones post I was able to come up with my version.  It is made from cypree that was reclaimed froma a house that was built around 1860. 
    IMG_0098.JPG 291.7K
    IMG_0096.JPG 265.5K
    IMG_0097.JPG 288.4K
    ·
  • AzULikIt said:
    Hi guys,  I am a proud owner of a BGE that I got from my kids for Christmas.  I was reading the table forum about nest and thanks to everones post I was able to come up with my version.  It is made from cypree that was reclaimed froma a house that was built around 1860. 
    That is sweet looking - like that a lot.
    ·
  • tulocaytulocay Posts: 1,737
    Great looking table!
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
    ·
  • ccpoulin1ccpoulin1 Posts: 389
    edited January 2013
    I bought one from my dealer during the summer.  Are they on back order?

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"

·
  • This is all I know. Haven't seen em at a dealer yet.

http://www.atbbq.com/store/show/bge_tblnest_lg.html

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • tyenic1tyenic1 Posts: 149
     I just used four large patio pavers, and framed them in. pretty cheap and looks good.
    ·
  • Do I need to put a paver of tile under a table nest for an egg.  I though with a nest no pavers where nessasary

·
  • The BGE table nest is nice.  Great air flow under the egg for enhanced cooling.

We have all sizes in stock (we do not ship though) so your dealer should be able to order for you.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,077
    Same thing with my dealer, so I picked mine up from All things BBQ. 

Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    Same thing with my dealer, so I picked mine up from All things BBQ. 

Awesome, thanks. Thats exactly what I am looking for.
    ·