Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Costco BSCTs

Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs - BSCTs

'My' Costco is no longer putting out BSCTs. My world has been altered. Are you seeing that at 'your' Costco? Is this a corporate thing? Too labor intensive is the guess. C'est la vie! Do 'we' have another best source? I think we used to get 'Cookin' Good' or some brand like that before we locked on to Costco. (Hear me out, Costco, I'm looking around .....).
·

Comments

• beteezbeteez Posts: 374
    Got some 2 weeks ago @ Jax Costco
    ·
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,122
    Based on demand each Costco may not stock the same items. They quit stocking wings at our store, said the sales didn't justify the space.
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
    ·