Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Oakridge BBQ

Options
Got my order from Oakridge BBQ, made some Habanero Death Dust wings and they were awesome! Can't wait to try the others.

Comments

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Always nice to get a new collection of rubs and spices. Just trying them out is fun. 
    Let us know how they work...
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • gte1
    gte1 Posts: 379
    edited January 2013
    Options
    +1 on the Habanero Death Dust really good on wings. Hot, but not outrageously hot as the name suggests. I will order again foe sure.
    George
  • Dave in Florida
    Options
    Started out by buying their sample pack for $5.  That caused me to buy more of their rubs.  I use their Beef and Pork, Santa Maria, and Secret Weapon.  I liked them a lot.  Thanks for the information on the Habanero Death Dust.  I will have to try them on some wings.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • mwraulst
    mwraulst Posts: 131
    Options

+1 on all the above. I love their rubs and even tried their brine this year on our Thanksgiving turkey, big hit. Can't wait to try the new brisket rub!