Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Oakridge BBQ

Got my order from Oakridge BBQ, made some Habanero Death Dust wings and they were awesome! Can't wait to try the others.
image.jpg 253.3K

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,273
    Always nice to get a new collection of rubs and spices. Just trying them out is fun. 
    Let us know how they work...
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • gte1gte1 Posts: 376
    edited January 2013
    +1 on the Habanero Death Dust really good on wings. Hot, but not outrageously hot as the name suggests. I will order again foe sure.
  • Started out by buying their sample pack for $5.  That caused me to buy more of their rubs.  I use their Beef and Pork, Santa Maria, and Secret Weapon.  I liked them a lot.  Thanks for the information on the Habanero Death Dust.  I will have to try them on some wings.

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • mwraulstmwraulst Posts: 131

+1 on all the above. I love their rubs and even tried their brine this year on our Thanksgiving turkey, big hit. Can't wait to try the new brisket rub!