Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Beer butt chicken not bear LOL

Ok here we go after some review and a little home work not to mention some critical spelling bees out there here is how I started my first beer butt chicken on my BGE. Be back when it is done.

Comments

• DMOTSDMOTS Posts: 29
    Oops must include pics , first wine then chicken
    image.jpg 703.6K
    image.jpg 814.5K
  • AltonAlton Posts: 443
    Oops must include pics , first wine then chicken
    Is that a Cab or a Merlot... Love me some wine when I'm Egging
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
  • @DMOTS - Looking forward to the completed pix.  Sorry about not welcoming you in the other thread.  So...Welcome!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• DMOTSDMOTS Posts: 29
    @DMOTS - Looking forward to the completed pix.  Sorry about not welcoming you in the other thread.  So...Welcome!

Well I had too much wine and forgot to take pics
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,561
    You fit right in then.

Welcome!
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 2,094
    I suggest trying a butterfly, referred to as spatchcock on this site, I enjoy a beer butt chicken and spatchcock is a nice change of pace.
  • DMOTS said:
    @DMOTS - Looking forward to the completed pix.  Sorry about not welcoming you in the other thread.  So...Welcome!

Well I had too much wine and forgot to take pics
    Too much wine, isn't that like a woman being too pretty or someone having too much money?  Welcome aboard DMOTS.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC