Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

A New Eggventure

Hey Y'all,

Haven't posted here in quite a while.  Started a new blog recently and thought I'd post a link to a BGE-related piece I posted yesterday.

http://getoutga.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/an-new-eggventure/

Hope y'all enjoy it...

Steve D

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Got to read it this morning. Kim posted "over there". Very good. Did you post before under a different name?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Kim told me he did.  I'm not a member there.  Based on information from the WordPress statistics its had a bit of interest there.  I've only posted here a couple of times and its been a while. 

I see you're from Salado.  My mom lived there for a couple of years during brief remarriage...  Never got to come out and visit though...
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Cool. Let me invite you March 16th (see the deal for blogspot below) to Salado and if you are into Kilts, bring it.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Looks like a fun time.  No kilts but I've got the legs for one... ;)