Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day
with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert
than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread
or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard
Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center
too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.
Bloody Mary Recipe (pic heavy)
What is grilling without an appropriate drink in hand? I have two recipes that never fail, and one is my Louisiana Blood Mary (Guacamole is the other). Here is my Blood Mary recipe with photos as I prepared while cooking last weekend (if any are out of focus...well, they were good and this wasn't the first of the morning).
Tomato Juice (plain)
Jalapeno Stuffed Olives
All measurements are in relation to the standard glass size I use...see first photo.
- Add enough Season Salt to cover bottom of glass
- Add equal amount of Celery Salt
- Add 3 splashes of Tabasco
- Add 3 - 4 splashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- Add juice from one-half of a large, juicy lime. If a smaller lime, use entire lime.
- Add pulp from the lime by pressing against side of glass. Scrap down into glass.
- Add 2.5 oz. vodka. Don't go too crazy...you'll be drinking several.
- Add ice to 3/4 full level of glass.
- Add tomato juice to fill glass.
- Shake in shaker (but do not strain) or pour between glasses to mix.
- Garnish with two Jalapeno stuffed olives and one pickled okra.
LBGE & SBGE. Central Texas.