Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

New toy ;)

Picked up wood and supplies for my table build tomorrow. Father in law is coming over to help. Gonna build a table for my large and cut a hole for the small I'm picking up next weekend ;)

Got this on sale at lowes today ;) 42$

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

• doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    Need to heat up the KY?
    Lynnwood WA
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,799
    I thought it was self heating...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,478
    Poor guy will never live that one down...

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,981
    henapple said:
    I thought it was self heating...
    I heard it heats up when you blow on it. ;)
    This is my signature line just so you're not confused.
    Large and Medium BGE, Kamado Joe Jr., smoker with a 5k btu AC, gas grill, fire pit, pack of angry cats, two turntables and a microphone, my friend.
    New Orleans, LA - we know how to eat 

• bigguy136bigguy136 Posts: 1,076
    FYI on the torch. I've been using one for some time. It started to have an orange flame come out and without the roar you typically hear. I thought something went wrong with the bottle so I bought another. Same problem. I had a rib competition that weekend so I bought another torch and a few weeks later it quit working. I was going to return them but before I did, I used my compressed air blow nozzle and blew air in reverse direction. All is good now. Something that is getting picked up around the lump dust.

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

• FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,880
    I bought exact same one last week. Amazing purchase. From time light torch to ~350 is now like 4-6 minutes.
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,381
    edited January 2013

I bought exact same one last week. Amazing purchase. From time light torch to ~350 is now like 4-6 minutes.

Used it today to start a fire and do a Digonero pizza. It was lit in seconds. AMAZING! Highly recommend this for start ups

• mimaulermimauler Posts: 129
    How long does a tank normally last?
  • @mimauler some ppl have said they have over 50 and its still good strong. Others have just said a really long time. All I know man.

• jfm0830jfm0830 Posts: 968
    Nice score! I can imagine how excited you are to have your new table go into to service, and about your new arrival coming next week. Enjoy them all!

3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
  • First thing I noticed was the hand-held clay target thrower in the background. Nice torch though!