Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Finally a table!!

I've been cooking on a ranky stand I made for almost a year now.

Built my table today!!! Gonna let it sit for a week or so and then stain/seal it. LBGE. The other side is braced for another egg in the future ;)
Front bar is a towel rack, hooks on the side for utensils, on casters and the storage bins are on rails

I'm pretty freaking pumped!! It's not a caddy but its mine! Me and paps-in-law made it today. His only condition to help was ribs once a month this year.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

XLBGE 

Comments

• Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,837
    That looks great. I like the slide out containers. Just remember to keep the rails lubed up.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • Congrats on the table!  That's quite a deal for 12 rib dinners plus materials!  Do a good job on those ribs and I'm sure your FIL will help you fit another Egg in it when the time comes.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  If the lead bullets don't kill you, the leaded water will.

• doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    Hi54putty said:

That looks great. I like the slide out containers. Just remember to keep the rails lubed up.

Somehow I don't think he will have any issues with that ROFL

Lynnwood WA
  • Thanks guys.
    I don't think I've had a thread yet that lube hasn't made its way in somehow.

XLBGE 
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,574
    Nice...congrats.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • DMOTSDMOTS Posts: 29
    Awesome I like it. Yu did a great job