Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Check out these goodies

Went shopping today. Returned a nest and set of egg mates that my wife bought me with the egg. Don't need them because I built a table. I had to add some cash but here is my score...

Maverick wireless thermometer set, maverick quick read thermometer similar to thermapen but cheaper, ash tool, BGE plate setter, BGE v- rack, and a set of egg feet.

Then on to the grocery store. Picked up 80/20 ground beef for stuffed burgers for supper tonight (this will be my first cook on the egg), two Boston butts (on sale for $1.38 a lb) for the championship game, and some pork ribs.

Roll Tide!!!!

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

image.jpg 800.1K
image.jpg 938.9K
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,595
    Fun isn't it. Nice haul.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • They made you buy feet?!?!¿

Those used to come free with egg.

XLBGE 
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Burgers were amazing! The deer meat/ venison on the side was amazing too!
    image.jpg 777.3K

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • OziEggOziEgg Posts: 48
    Careful using the ceramic feet with the table. They counsel against it.

I ordered a "table nest" from BGE but it hasn't shown up. I got impatient looking at the empty hole in my new table and got some thick paving stones to put under the egg.
    ·
  • OziEgg said:
    Careful using the ceramic feet with the table. They counsel against it. I ordered a "table nest" from BGE but it hasn't shown up. I got impatient looking at the empty hole in my new table and got some thick paving stones to put under the egg.
    I've used feet only for 8+ years and my table is pristine under the egg. i wonder if they warn against using the free feet (although they are not included anymore) and the "optional" table nest because it's a paid upgrade?

·
  • jfm0830jfm0830 Posts: 968
    Congrats on your score and your new Egg! You'll love it.

They haven't been shipping those green feet with the Egg for a while now. Neither of mine came with them. Just got a Table Nest for my new Egg & I like it better than the feet.
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
    ·