Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Check out these goodies

Went shopping today. Returned a nest and set of egg mates that my wife bought me with the egg. Don't need them because I built a table. I had to add some cash but here is my score...

Maverick wireless thermometer set, maverick quick read thermometer similar to thermapen but cheaper, ash tool, BGE plate setter, BGE v- rack, and a set of egg feet.

Then on to the grocery store. Picked up 80/20 ground beef for stuffed burgers for supper tonight (this will be my first cook on the egg), two Boston butts (on sale for $1.38 a lb) for the championship game, and some pork ribs.

Roll Tide!!!!

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

image.jpg 800.1K
image.jpg 938.9K
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,084
    Fun isn't it. Nice haul.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • They made you buy feet?!?!¿

Those used to come free with egg.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Burgers were amazing! The deer meat/ venison on the side was amazing too!
    image.jpg 777.3K

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • OziEggOziEgg Posts: 48
    Careful using the ceramic feet with the table. They counsel against it.

I ordered a "table nest" from BGE but it hasn't shown up. I got impatient looking at the empty hole in my new table and got some thick paving stones to put under the egg.
    ·
  • OziEgg said:
    Careful using the ceramic feet with the table. They counsel against it. I ordered a "table nest" from BGE but it hasn't shown up. I got impatient looking at the empty hole in my new table and got some thick paving stones to put under the egg.
    I've used feet only for 8+ years and my table is pristine under the egg. i wonder if they warn against using the free feet (although they are not included anymore) and the "optional" table nest because it's a paid upgrade?

·
  • jfm0830jfm0830 Posts: 938
    Congrats on your score and your new Egg! You'll love it.

They haven't been shipping those green feet with the Egg for a while now. Neither of mine came with them. Just got a Table Nest for my new Egg & I like it better than the feet.
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
    ·