Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wicked Good-on the way

Decided to give Wicked Good Lump a go after reading all the reviews on it here. I've been using nothing but Royal Oak since getting my egg in July 2012. Been pleased using it for the most part but am not opposed to trying something else.
Ace Hardware had a 10% coupon code and bought it from them with free shipping. According to Wicked Good's site there are no dealers here in Ohio. Who Dey!

Comments

• JeffM
    JeffM Posts: 103
    I got a great deal on some thru ACE as well.  I opened my first bag and nothing would come out.  The lumps were too big.  It is almost ridiculous.     Takes longer to start because of that but works great,
  • Crispix49
    Crispix49 Posts: 191
    WG is great for low and slows...I don't use it for every day type cooks; I'd stick with the RO for your every day stuff since it is pretty cheap.  I also found that Nature's Own Basque Hardwood Charcoal is great for high heat cooks (pizza/steak).  Gets hot REAL quick.
    Atlanta suburbs
    Large & Mini owner
    UGA Alum - Go Dawgs!