Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Great start to playoff weekend.

BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 522
Starting off with 2 pork butts, then ABT's for tonight. Wings on the agenda for Saturday.
Edina, MN

·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,410

What is the white stuff on your lawn :-t

We get that one day every three years and it will last most of that day.

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,222
    I was just wondering what the storage containers next to the egg are?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 522
    Chubbs said:

They actually do a very good job of keeping the snow off of the eggcessories.

Edina, MN

·
  • BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 522
    Finished butts!
    Edina, MN

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,026
    Chubbs said:
    Great storage for hot things - I would not be without my old gasser - it is the best warming and holding oven known to man.... Can't tell, but if it has a side burner (>15,000BTU) a great place to stir fry and reduce sauces/marinades. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·