Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

To sell or not to sell...

NOT my BGE but the nest. I have a table now, and really don't need it anymore. Should I try to sell it or keep it?
Auburn, AL

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,379
    Just donate to a fellow American, sorry egger. You'll feel better in the long run

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• OziEggOziEgg Posts: 48
    I am throwing mine away after making a table. No use for it anymore.
  • dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 507
    I sold mine and ended up buying another (from craigslist) because I want to pull my egg and put a coat of poly on the table.  You never know when you may need it again.
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    When I got a table for my small I gave it away on the forum. You make a friend for life.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• joe@bgejoe@bge Posts: 394
    I am going to turn mine into a flower pot stand in the spring.   B-)

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,672
    Craigslist....
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN