Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Marinaded And Grilled Rack of Lamb

In the marinade into the fridge. for 4-hrs.
Out of fridge. 1hr. before Grilling
Seared @450* for 3-min. a side
Finished with 129* interior on a raised grill

Grilled Romaine and smashed potatoes
Just right
What a wonderful meal

Thanks for looking

Ross

Comments

• Looks great!  Nice work!
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

In Durham, NC, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    You and PhotoEgg do an outstanding job on that.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Very nice rack.  Lamb turns out exceptionally well on the egg.  What was the marinade?  I egged lamb chops for New Years eve.  I was lazy, just bought the pre packaged ones at Kroger that look like mini T-bones.
  • Looks like you did a nice job cutting out much of the fat. My last rack I left the fat on used olive oil, lemon,salt,pepper and some lamb seasoning and I was fighting fire the whole time. Turned out very well bu way too stressful and will find a better way next time. Elmer Fudd
    Minneapolis / St. Paul. Large & Mini
  • Thanks to all who Enjoyed it Ross
  • Thanks to all who enjoyed it
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,701
    Outstanding looking meal'
  • The Greeks are proud of you!

Simple ingredients, amazing results!