Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

spam on profile page

I looked on my profile page and have 2 members that have sent me a large amount of spam (ads for coats / watches etc...)  Who can I let know to remove this or how may I remove this myself???  Thanks for any guidance,,,

"it is never too early to drink, but it may be too early to be seen drinking"

Winston-Salem, NC

·

Comments

• Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    edited January 2013
    I haven't seen that, but would you be interested in purchasing our new faux fur coat at a bargain price? At these prices, our inventory cannot last long !  Operators are standing by at 800-546-5592

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,930
    I have stuff on my profile page 2. I'm quite sure It was just VI sending me Xmas ideas. :P
    Join the 2015 Rub & Sauce Exchange!  Find out more information here:
    http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1182005/2015-egghead-rub-sauce-exchange/p1

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,417
    I've had the same thing for a while
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • So I've sent $1500.00 cash to purchase some coats and leather jackets. Since I'm kind of new to the BGE community when can I expect shipment for these fine articles?
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,845
    While it maybe the least helpful thread ever it's very funny
    Boom
    ·
  • Just check ,page full of spam !
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,215
    If we're gonna get spammed, it should at least come with bacon....

·
  • I haven't seen that, but would you be interested in purchasing our new faux fur coat at a bargain price? At these prices, our inventory cannot last long !  Operators are standing by at 800-546-5592

=))
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·