Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

spam on profile page

I looked on my profile page and have 2 members that have sent me a large amount of spam (ads for coats / watches etc...)  Who can I let know to remove this or how may I remove this myself???  Thanks for any guidance,,,

"it is never too early to drink, but it may be too early to be seen drinking"

Winston-Salem, NC

·

Comments

• Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    edited January 2013
    I haven't seen that, but would you be interested in purchasing our new faux fur coat at a bargain price? At these prices, our inventory cannot last long !  Operators are standing by at 800-546-5592

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,429
    I have stuff on my profile page 2. I'm quite sure It was just VI sending me Xmas ideas. :P
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,937
    I've had the same thing for a while
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • So I've sent $1500.00 cash to purchase some coats and leather jackets. Since I'm kind of new to the BGE community when can I expect shipment for these fine articles?
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,792
    While it maybe the least helpful thread ever it's very funny
    Boom
    ·
  • Just check ,page full of spam !
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,641
    If we're gonna get spammed, it should at least come with bacon....

·
  • I haven't seen that, but would you be interested in purchasing our new faux fur coat at a bargain price? At these prices, our inventory cannot last long !  Operators are standing by at 800-546-5592

=))
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·