Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

After a couple of lackluster efforts...

Mark Backer
Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
by my standards, I hit some good ribs yesterday. Did on spare and two babyback, and did a different rub on each. Cut all in half, and managed to get the small end of both baby backs falling off the bone like the wife likes, got the other ends a little tuggy but tender like I like, and the spares got wolfed down by folks who got to our house too late for the babybacks. [p]After a week of not cooking due to house / deck painting, man, do I love egging again.

Comments

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Mark Backer,[p]What no pictures?[p]I meant the deck ... not really!![p]Smokey[p]
  • Mark Backer,
    gee, after that header, i thought you were talkin about your baby-making efforts with molly, and why after a dozen years of marriage you are only having kid number 2, and i'm thinkin, well, "lackluster efforts' prolly explains it all. . heeeee[p]but then i read the post, and went "oh, that's what he means". ...sounds like some good ribs :-)

• Mark Backer
    Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Smokey,[p]sorry man. It was quite a simple equation really.[p]Sunday Beers + Sunday Ribs + Hungry Company + slightly slower than normal ribs = get outa the way!! we want some ribs!![p]I have been very slack on my cook photos recently but am re-committing myself heading toward the Fall. [p]Next cook will equal photos for sure.[p]