Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

off topic...er, topics?

2»

Comments

• Mixing Egg topics with religion and politics leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.  We get enough of that crap on the rest of the Web.

Simple ingredients, amazing results!
  • SaltySamSaltySam Posts: 316

I work in an office with three other guys. I'm the youngest by 25 years.  They are all ultra-conservative.  Discussions in our office are pretty much limited only to politics, gun control, religion and race. 

I have no issue with off topic material on the forum, because I can always click on something else. Most of the time, it's something I'm fairly interested in anyway. I think everyone does a good job of steering clear of the taboo stuff.

I can't mute the conversations in my office.  The best I can do is turn down the radio when they have Rush Limbaugh at full volume.

This forum rocks. It's my daytime getaway.

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

• BotchBotch Posts: 2,429
    XLBalco said:

I also dont think you need to put "OT" anywhere in the thread title if you are posting it in the OT forumn correctly.

You certainly don't have to, but a lot of us just click on the "Latest Posts" (or use that as the site bookmark) and the "OT" in the title just flags them.

I Know Why The Egged Bird Sings.

Ogden, Utard.