Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

So sad...

Just a terrible sight.
image.jpg 1.1M
·

Comments

• onedbguruonedbguru Posts: 574
    The only thing that is sad is that you have not got it fired up... I have cooked MANY time in snow, sleet and rain.
    ·
  • crabboycrabboy Posts: 19
    No excuses!  Though I will admit it was clear skies when I started...

·
  • @crabboy what is your setup you have on your vents?  Is that a fan on the bottom?
    Hunter - LBGE

Oxford, MS
    ·

@crabboy what is your setup you have on your vents?  Is that a fan on the bottom?

Yes, that is a fan at the bottom and a lid above the daisy wheel to keep the rain out.
    ·
    What's all that white stuff?  Too cold for me.
    ·
  • trip150trip150 Posts: 29
    Snow doesn't stop tasty wings!
    image.jpg 866.7K
    ·
    More white stuff on the rim of your egg. I haven't seen a white gasket in years  ;)

That's a nice table, what little I can see, you have a pic without the snow cover?

·
  • My rig is parked in my garage.

Simple ingredients, amazing results!
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,833
    I don't get snow much but I do Egg in the cold and rain.
    Boom
    ·