Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Year's Day Cook!

It's a cold and rainy day here in Mississippi... But a great day on the covered patio by the fireplace, cooking on the Egg, and watching the Bowl Games. I absolutely love having a TV out here!! Cooked chicken on my new swing rack, then cooked a pan of cornbread - Black eyed peas and boiled cabbage on the stove, both seasoned with hog jowl. Hope everyone has a GREAT 2013! Anyone know why these pics are sideways posting from my iPad?
HOTTY TODDY!
image.jpg 469.5K
image.jpg 400.5K
image.jpg 283.9K
image.jpg 509.5K
image.jpg 476.3K
·

Comments

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,038
    Looking goood! It is holding just at the freezing mark here in Delta BC, we have heavy fog, almost an ice fog - not a good day to be outside. 
    So far two great bowl games done, Congrats to Game Cocks and the Dawgs, Just watching the Rose Bowl start, have a soft spot (other than the one in my head) for the Badgers. 
    Happy New Year.... 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Everything looks great!!  Good looking cook.  Happy New Year!
    Hunter - LBGE

Oxford, MS
    ·
  • Thanks guys! Southern, you going to Birmingham? I'm headed over Friday morning!!
    HOTTY TODDY!
    ·
  • I will be there!  Leaving Friday afternoon after work.  Looking forward to it!!  Hotty Toddy!  Wish I could take the egg with me haha
    Hunter - LBGE

Oxford, MS
    ·
  • Now that's a New Years Day meal! Looking forward to Saturday's game myself. Hotty Toddy.....I guess?
    ·