Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

New Year's Day Cook!

It's a cold and rainy day here in Mississippi... But a great day on the covered patio by the fireplace, cooking on the Egg, and watching the Bowl Games. I absolutely love having a TV out here!! Cooked chicken on my new swing rack, then cooked a pan of cornbread - Black eyed peas and boiled cabbage on the stove, both seasoned with hog jowl. Hope everyone has a GREAT 2013! Anyone know why these pics are sideways posting from my iPad?
HOTTY TODDY!
·

Comments

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,187
    Looking goood! It is holding just at the freezing mark here in Delta BC, we have heavy fog, almost an ice fog - not a good day to be outside. 
    So far two great bowl games done, Congrats to Game Cocks and the Dawgs, Just watching the Rose Bowl start, have a soft spot (other than the one in my head) for the Badgers. 
    Happy New Year.... 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Everything looks great!!  Good looking cook.  Happy New Year!
    Hunter - LBGE

Oxford, MS
    ·
  • Thanks guys! Southern, you going to Birmingham? I'm headed over Friday morning!!
    HOTTY TODDY!
    ·
  • I will be there!  Leaving Friday afternoon after work.  Looking forward to it!!  Hotty Toddy!  Wish I could take the egg with me haha
    Hunter - LBGE

Oxford, MS
    ·
  • Now that's a New Years Day meal! Looking forward to Saturday's game myself. Hotty Toddy.....I guess?
    ·