Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Christmas BBQ..

Hi there Eggheads ! First of all a wonderfull 2013 from The Netherlands... I only wanted to share a picture of my Christmas BGE diner.. We started with a Black Angus Carapccio and had several other nice things to eat.. I made a 1,6 KG Chuck Tender on my BGE...low and slow and this was the result... yummie!

| Weber OTP 57 | Mini BGE | Low & Slow |

| Holland | Europe |

Comments

• JPBVW said:
    Hi there Eggheads ! First of all a wonderfull 2013 from The Netherlands... I only wanted to share a picture of my Christmas BGE diner.. We started with a Black Angus Carapccio and had several other nice things to eat.. I made a 1,6 KG Chuck Tender on my BGE...low and slow and this was the result... yummie!

Nice cook!  I love the table for the mini!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

• JPBVWJPBVW Posts: 7
    Thanx.. I call it SMOK® ( Self Made Outdoor Kitchen) Ive got a drawing if you like...

| Holland | Europe |

• Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 4,160
    edited January 2013

Thank you, but I don't think that would work for me.  I have a large, small and a mini.  I like the small & mini to stay in thier nests so they remain portable.  The large is already in a table.

Keep on posting!  It's great to see what can be done on a mini. 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

• JPBVWJPBVW Posts: 7
    Wow...almost all sizes!...that's way to expensive for me.... I have to do it with a weber and a mini BGE.. but the things I make on the mini are big :-)

| Holland | Europe |

• makismakis Posts: 79
    One more european discovers the EGG.

Welcome on board...