Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Christmas BBQ..

Hi there Eggheads ! First of all a wonderfull 2013 from The Netherlands... I only wanted to share a picture of my Christmas BGE diner.. We started with a Black Angus Carapccio and had several other nice things to eat.. I made a 1,6 KG Chuck Tender on my BGE...low and slow and this was the result... yummie!

| Weber OTP 57 | Mini BGE | Low & Slow |

| Holland | Europe |

image.jpg 719.4K
·

Comments

• JPBVW said:
    Hi there Eggheads ! First of all a wonderfull 2013 from The Netherlands... I only wanted to share a picture of my Christmas BGE diner.. We started with a Black Angus Carapccio and had several other nice things to eat.. I made a 1,6 KG Chuck Tender on my BGE...low and slow and this was the result... yummie!

Nice cook!  I love the table for the mini!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • JPBVWJPBVW Posts: 7
    Thanx.. I call it SMOK® ( Self Made Outdoor Kitchen) Ive got a drawing if you like...

| Holland | Europe |

·
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,514
    edited January 2013

Thank you, but I don't think that would work for me.  I have a large, small and a mini.  I like the small & mini to stay in thier nests so they remain portable.  The large is already in a table.

Keep on posting!  It's great to see what can be done on a mini. 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • JPBVWJPBVW Posts: 7
    Wow...almost all sizes!...that's way to expensive for me.... I have to do it with a weber and a mini BGE.. but the things I make on the mini are big :-)

| Holland | Europe |

·
  • makismakis Posts: 81
    One more european discovers the EGG.

Welcome on board...
    ·