Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Christmas BBQ..

Options
Hi there Eggheads ! First of all a wonderfull 2013 from The Netherlands... I only wanted to share a picture of my Christmas BGE diner.. We started with a Black Angus Carapccio and had several other nice things to eat.. I made a 1,6 KG Chuck Tender on my BGE...low and slow and this was the result... yummie!

| Weber OTP 57 | Mini BGE | Low & Slow |

| Holland | Europe |

Comments

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    JPBVW said:
    Hi there Eggheads ! First of all a wonderfull 2013 from The Netherlands... I only wanted to share a picture of my Christmas BGE diner.. We started with a Black Angus Carapccio and had several other nice things to eat.. I made a 1,6 KG Chuck Tender on my BGE...low and slow and this was the result... yummie!

Nice cook!  I love the table for the mini!
    Flint, Michigan
  • JPBVW
    JPBVW Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanx.. I call it SMOK® ( Self Made Outdoor Kitchen) Ive got a drawing if you like...

| Holland | Europe |

• Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    edited January 2013
    Options

Thank you, but I don't think that would work for me.  I have a large, small and a mini.  I like the small & mini to stay in thier nests so they remain portable.  The large is already in a table.

Keep on posting!  It's great to see what can be done on a mini. 

Flint, Michigan
  • JPBVW
    JPBVW Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow...almost all sizes!...that's way to expensive for me.... I have to do it with a weber and a mini BGE.. but the things I make on the mini are big :-)

| Holland | Europe |

• makis
    makis Posts: 81
    Options
    One more european discovers the EGG.

Welcome on board...