Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Woo Hoo! Got the CyberQ Guru for Christmas! Now looking to sell my DigiQ DX2 controller...

My loving wife got me the CyberQ for Christmas.  Anyone interested in purchasing  a lightly and lovingly used BBQ Guru DigiQ DX2 temp control unit with probes?  It’s in perfect condition.

I’m selling the controller and probes only.  You’d need to get

1)      the door adaptor: ($25) and

2)      a fan - I recommend the 10 CFM model ($72).

The full system cost $280 new.  You’d need to shell out $100 for the fan and adapter, so I’m looking for $80 on the controller & probes.  Gets you into a great system for $100 less than you’d pay for it new.

Any takers?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

• larrydlarryd Posts: 44
    darn, just bought one online last night
  • larryd said:
    darn, just bought one online last night

Bugger!  Oh, well - you'll love it.  AWESOME piece of gear!!
  • I am interested. Let me know how to contact you directly.
  • DuganboyDuganboy Posts: 1,118
    @Packman send him a personal message.

Click on your inbox
    Click on new message
    Put the recipients screen name in and you are sending a message just to him/her.

When you get a reply back your inbox will show you have a message.

Hope this helps.