Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hand Tossed Pizza

Options
Let's see if I can tell this story straight.

We're doing our regular pepperoni pizza for New Year's Eve.  I have to do it on the LBGE because the XL is occupied with cold smoking cheese.  I have never cooked pizza on the LBGE because I did not have a stone that size until recently.  I know I don't want to push the envelop for rolling the dough out, because of the smaller stone.  That said, and one too many glasses of pink champagne, and the next thing you know I am tossing the dough.

Cool, it might be Publix dough,but I am spinning over my head!  Turned out only slightly smaller than a rolled pie, and was thin in the middle and thick around the edge.  I may never roll a pie again :-)

Was actually easier and less mess than rolling it out.

Pics to follow.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments