Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Baby Backs a success!

I've owned my XL for less than two weeks. Last night I tried my first rack of ribs. I took many of your suggestions and incorporated them into some Baby Back Ribs I grabbed from Granzin's in New Braunfels. They turned out wonderful. I would have never considered rubbing mustard or using apple juice or apple wood chips. Thanks for the great tips. Helluva way to start a diet, eh? I'm officially an Egghead.

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
image.jpg 1.1M

Comments

• Tes you are, Welcome to the forum.....all the best in 2013!
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • DuganboyDuganboy Posts: 1,118
    Welcome aboard.  I've been Egging for almost 16 years, but only a member of this forum for less than a year and I have learned many things that I never picked up on my own. 
  • Looks great! What sauce do you use? I got hooked on Rudy's when i lived in TX and still order it.
    Large BGE - Hollywood, MD
  • GQuizGQuiz Posts: 687
    I used Rudy's Rub. I use it for everything. Rudy's just introduced a Poultry Rub. I finished the ribs with Garland Honey BBQ sauce.

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,219
    Welcome....OT, love the.NB area.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN