Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Baby Backs a success!

I've owned my XL for less than two weeks. Last night I tried my first rack of ribs. I took many of your suggestions and incorporated them into some Baby Back Ribs I grabbed from Granzin's in New Braunfels. They turned out wonderful. I would have never considered rubbing mustard or using apple juice or apple wood chips. Thanks for the great tips. Helluva way to start a diet, eh? I'm officially an Egghead.

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
image.jpg 1.1M
·

Comments

• Tes you are, Welcome to the forum.....all the best in 2013!
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • DuganboyDuganboy Posts: 1,118
    Welcome aboard.  I've been Egging for almost 16 years, but only a member of this forum for less than a year and I have learned many things that I never picked up on my own. 
    ·
  • Looks great! What sauce do you use? I got hooked on Rudy's when i lived in TX and still order it.
    Large BGE - Hollywood, MD
    ·
  • GQuizGQuiz Posts: 680
    I used Rudy's Rub. I use it for everything. Rudy's just introduced a Poultry Rub. I finished the ribs with Garland Honey BBQ sauce.

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Welcome....OT, love the.NB area.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·