Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

nolaegghead what the hell is going on

nolaegghead what is going on in your part of the  world or are you just signing on with a lot of different names. I have seen more new people from your city just of late. Something in the water?
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Comments

• The word is out he is a man with a serger and makes a bad ass pizza peel - who knew it was the lack of a good peel holding so many back from purchasing an egg. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • Is there a limit on New Orleans area eggheads?  LOL.
    If there isn't there damn well should be...... :D
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • AltonAlton Posts: 443
    Egg DAT!!!!! :D
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    edited December 2012
    Lemme see.

What comes out of N'Awlins ?  Gumbo, etouffee, oysters rockefeller, red beans & rice, red snapper ponchertrain, blackened redfish, jambalaya, crawfish ..... etc. etc. etc.

What comes out of Salado?  Burnt ribs, hamburgers.

Bring more of 'em on, Nola !!!!!!  Laissez les bon temps roulet !

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    edited December 2012
    Welcome home Gary. Nice to see you back on your meds. Ps: that was burnt wings ( hard to tell when looked like lump anyway).
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

• Mickey.......since the Saints aint in the playoffs them Louisiana boys gotta have something to do.  And you know how they like to eat!  Plus, with all that B.P. money burning a hole in their pockets the BGE store must be doing a booming business. 
  • Looks like some crispy wings there!

Simple ingredients, amazing results!
    Looks like some crispy wings there!

Was making own lump....................... not that hard [-(

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,448
    I totally missed this thread! 

I dunno, peeps be comin' outta the woodwork here. 

I "might" just have one extra account, but it's not what you think.