Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New to to the Forum and Finally got a BGE!!! 2 cooks down with pics

Just wanted to say hello!!!

First cook was steaks TREX style and they turned out great!

Second cook quatered chicken on the grill for an hour with Hickory! Also awesome!

Tonight I'm doing a pork tenderloin. We will see how it goes?

I am new to the egg but not to grilling and have to say I was worried about a learning curve on this thing but so far so good

Medium Egg was christmas gift from the wife.

imageimageimage
·

Comments

• Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    Welcome. Awesome looking food.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Welcome...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Already looking like a pro... Welcome
    LBGE, Weber OTG w/ Rotisserie, Weber Genesis S-330, Chargriller Duo, AR-15, AK-47
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 5,903
    Fantastic gift-I am at the stage where I will take a good bag of lump:)...welcome aboard and great cooks!
    Louisville
    ·
  • Welcome to the forum. Great looking cooks. Firing up my MBGE for some reverse sear NY strip tonight. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·