Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Full circle Lump

I was in the supermarket last night and saw a bag of charcoal called full circle lump. Has anyone had any experience with this stuff and is it any good?
·

Comments

• ok I'll check that out thanks.
    ·
  • As of a year and 1/2 ago, it was packaged by Royal Oak but I don't know if that is still true.  It used to be all I used because Food City stocked it for about $7 but the prices went up steadily. 

Now I get our lump from Gordon Food Services (20 lbs for $12.99) and like what we get.

Definitely use nakedwhiz for checking out lump brands, best resource for that. 
    Knoxville, TN
    ·
  • I use it all the time, and have no complaints. Just wish the bag was bigger.
    Geaux Tigers!! West Monroe, Louisiana
    ·
  • Full Circle is not bad, but there are better brands.  Wicked Good is better.

Simple ingredients, amazing results!
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,416
    If you're ever on I-40 around Lebanon let me know in advance and I'll give you a bag of Ozark Oak for you to try.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·