Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Looking for a cart/table for my Large

robnybbqrobnybbq Posts: 1,507
edited December 2012 in EggHead Forum
I would like to get a table/cart for my Large BGE.  I reqally like the idea of a cart since it would have drawers/cabinets to store all the accessories (Adjustable rig, indirect stone,  pizza stone, wok, spider, Map torch, bear claws, ash tool, ash shovel, thermometers (Maverick, Thremapen) and some lump.

We saw a really nice cart/Island yesterday.  Attached a pic of what we saw but this is very Expensive.  

The Egg is now on my wooden deck in a nest.  Would like that cart or similar.  Any ideas on where to get one?  There is no real good way to build one into the deck and I do not have the tools/know how to build my own and have it function and LOOK good.  I am in NY just north of NYC.

Garnerville, NY

Comments