Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

How to achieve raised direct?

Newbie here
Can someone tell me how to achieve "raised direct" cooking that I read about here.
I just got my baby, I mean egg so I'm learning a lot. My sweet hubby got me the Large egg, and the plate setter for Christmas, but those are the only pieces I have. I already have my eye on some more pieces but those will probably go on my wish list for now. That being said - an accessory recommendation for raised direct would be great, but if there is way to achieve this without a large purchase right now it would be helpful.
A few of you suggested basics like kabobs or burgers for my first cook and a lot what I see calls for raised direct. I was hoping to not have to wait for an accessory before I use my egg.

Thank you!
-Carrie

Comments