Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Christmas Eve Dinner

Options
This is Christmas Eve dinner I cooked for my girlfriend. Steaks with crab stuff portabellas and asaparagus. Of course I topped mine with Blue Cheese. I washed it down with a Shiner Bock in a schooner mug. I love everything about Texas. On another note........she gave me tickets to the George Strait concert in San Antonio. She gave me two tickets and now I have to figure out to pay for the rest. She's smarter than I am. Thanks for looking TarHeelBBQ

Comments

• Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    Options
    Looks great. I have been to only one George Striat concert and it was awesome.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    Looks awesome and I'm always happy to see another Tarheel on here.  Not a bad win today with Bulllock out.  Doing a ribeye and wings for my wife right now to try to make up for all the football lately and fights tonight.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Looks great Heel. A Heels fan myself. Was at the Evansville game when Hansborough broke scoring record. Need to get back up there (Columbia, SC)
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • TarHeelBBQ
    Options
    glad to know all the Tar Heel fans are on board. This years team will be good but not great.