Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Woks - Wok Shop vs Ceramic Grill Store

After reading the discussions on wok cooking with the BGE, I'm ready to get a wok for my new XL. I'm wondering if there is a significant difference in products from these two sources.

• Toss up.  You have more variety to choose from at The Wok Shop, but CGS also sells spiders, so it would be one stop shopping from them.

Both have very good woks.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• bmac55bmac55 Posts: 20
    Thank you, VI
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,404
    thanks VI for answering. t ACGP, Inc.
  • I suggest getting a 20in for the xl. Any smaller and you will melt your dermis.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 17,251
    I just ordered a new wok from Amazon after getting drunk last night.  $21.34 with free shipping (I have Prime).  Then I ordered one of these :D

"Hand Hammered Cantonese Woks. An Asian cooking essential. The best woks available. The perfect shape in cold forged steel for added strength. Riveted handles never break. 16" diameter, 4.75" deep."
    This is my signature line just so you're not confused.
    Large and Medium BGE, Kamado Joe Jr., smoker with a 5k btu AC, gas grill, fire pit, pack of angry cats, two turntables and a microphone, my friend.
    New Orleans, LA - we know how to eat