Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Woks - Wok Shop vs Ceramic Grill Store

After reading the discussions on wok cooking with the BGE, I'm ready to get a wok for my new XL. I'm wondering if there is a significant difference in products from these two sources.
·

Comments

• Toss up.  You have more variety to choose from at The Wok Shop, but CGS also sells spiders, so it would be one stop shopping from them.

Both have very good woks.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • bmac55bmac55 Posts: 20
    Thank you, VI
    ·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,331
    thanks VI for answering. t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·
  • I suggest getting a 20in for the xl. Any smaller and you will melt your dermis.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,791
    I just ordered a new wok from Amazon after getting drunk last night.  $21.34 with free shipping (I have Prime).  Then I ordered one of these :D http://home.woot.com/offers/bonded-leather-recliner-ottoman-brown-1

"Hand Hammered Cantonese Woks. An Asian cooking essential. The best woks available. The perfect shape in cold forged steel for added strength. Riveted handles never break. 16" diameter, 4.75" deep."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001BSN7P0/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

·