Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

XL on craigslist

Let me preface this by saying I do not know anything about this item other than what is listed. I've been watching it for a couple of weeks and he's dropped the price from $1,100. Not to enter in the whole gun control issue,my wife would shoot me if I came home with this. And she's a very understanding woman! I don't want to get into the new with warranty, versus used without debate either. I'm just throwing it out there in the event that it may make a buyer and the seller happy. Everybody wants an XL, right? BTW Riverside and San Bernadino counties here in SoCal are considered the "Inland Empire".

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/app/3493802255.html

XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser

Comments

• I watch KTLA for fun all the time, always wondered what the hell the Inland Empire was...Thanks.
    I'm in Vancouver Bc so no good to me but great post to tell others....
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,821
    Skiddymarker, here's a little tidbit for you. San Bernadino County is the largest county in the continental US!
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser