Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

What a Friend

I got a text message from my cousins husband the other day, " I'm an egghead now". When I got my egg my cousin said "I'll have to get Joe one of those for Christmas". So when I got the text I thought she wasn't kidding, well went to see them today and it turns out a friend of their's from Chicago bought it for them. WHAT A FRIEND !! An XL in a nest with table mates. They went and bought some accessories also so i don't know who bought what but he ended up with a platesetter, rib rack ,pizza stone, pizza pee land lots of starter sticks. I gave him this website address to visit and learn. Still what a friend !
Ova B.
Fulton MO

Comments