Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

pizza stone

i need a new pizza stone for monday for large egg is there anywhere in connecticut that sells a decent one?
·

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,197
    Bed, Bath and Beyond.  Williams-Sonoma.  I think they have these in CT.

·
  • jscarfojscarfo Posts: 399
    i exploded the bed bath and beyond one at 600 degrees im gonna call local egg dealers tomorrow maybe thell have one in stock
    ·
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,384
    My wife got me one from sur la table- it is really thick and solid. Used it last night and it worked very well- it has some kind of polished surface so not as porous as some. So may not pull out as much moisture but I didn't have any issues with it and pizzas came off easily
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • Old Stone brand works well - had mine for years through lots of pizzas on egg and in oven.  Williams Sonoma, Sur La Table and Chef Central (in Westchester if your near there) carry them.
    Mamaroneck
    ·
  • jscarfojscarfo Posts: 399
    I will check William Sonoma today thanks
    ·