Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Pit Viper Fan Voltage

Hi all, first post. I have made a "Homebrew" temp controller for the egg. I was having trouble finding a fan that would attach well and look nice. I broke down and bought the Pit Viper 10cfm and adapter plate. My problem is I didn't get an adapter from 110 VAC. What is the voltage on the fan? I realize it is DC but cannot find the voltage anywhere. Very great forum, I have learned a bunch.
·

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,415
    I just checked mine and it's 12V DC.   In general, small fans/blowers are either 12V DC or 120V AC.

·
    PS - the power supply is 2A @ 12V DC

·
    It's a DigiQ DX2.

·

• PS - the power supply is 2A @ 12V DC
    Thanks!! Exactly what I needed.
    ·