Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I am cooking two tri tips a day ahead????

Options
Hi all, I am doing two tri tps to take with me to eat tomorrow.  I will sear at 600-650 and then direct cook at around 300-350 to IT of 117ish.  My question is what's the best way to reheat to serve?  Should I slice before after I let it rest and transport sliced, or should I transport whole????  Thanks for input, Sheree

Comments

• IrishDevl
    IrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    Options

Hi all, I am doing two tri tps to take with me to eat tomorrow.  I will sear at 600-650 and then direct cook at around 300-350 to IT of 117ish.  My question is what's the best way to reheat to serve?  Should I slice before after I let it rest and transport sliced, or should I transport whole????  Thanks for input, Sheree

Tough to give you an answer without a question first. Why on earth are you cooking tri-tip the day before ? Can't you cook a bit closer to when peeps will eat?