Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Long time since last posting

I still read...just had too many other things come up that made money...like fishing and my sons online tackle business.    I read alot...and yes, I've seen some of the comments...both good and bad :-)   

Most of you didn't know that I'm an avid fisherman and do pretty good at it :-)     I still fire up my Egg ...post it sometimes on the GON.com fishing forum.  come see me on Facebook....Lanier Baits....or my sons website www.lanierbaits.com    -   I think vidalia1 figured it out a while back...big fisherman.   Plus - my attempt at humor didn't work....I just cook on the Egg...have fun...not a chef or nothing....then would post and laugh about being an expert :-)   That was the funny part...simple foods that sounded like you were at a 5 star restaurant.   Funny to me and a few folks...not too much to others.   

Great to be remembered and thought about...good or bad.    Keep posting...I enjoy trying to cook as good as most of you guys.   

Have a great Holiday Season -

LJ 

Comments