Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Best Mother-in-Law ever

My Mother in Law has been hearing me obsess over a BGE.  So she suppressed me with one for Christmas.  Large BGE, Nest, side tables, ash tool, grate lifter, BGE lump, and place setter.  I am sooo pumped I cannot wait to cook with it and post here.

·

Comments

• I was trying to like your post and hit disagree I hope the edit worked. Enjoy your egg.
    Edina, MN

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,588
    I would love to be suppressed with a BGE. Seriously, that's awesome. Get ready to rumble.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468
    Welcome, what part of the world are you in?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Welcome to the world of egging, and yes you do have "the best mother in law" ever. Give her a hug every time you see her, she deserves it. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    wow that is great congrats on your first egg!!!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
    Cool. I have peoples in Duncan (as I recall it is close?). Been a long, long time.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Be sure your first meal on the egg is her favorite!
    ·
    Be sure your first meal on the egg is her favorite!
    Spoken just like a Mom. AND BOY IS SHE CORRECT

·
  • td66snrftd66snrf Posts: 774
    Does your wife have any sisters??
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
    ·
  • MJGMJG Posts: 229
    This post makes me hate my MIL even more!
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
    ·
  • My mother in law bought me a large two years ago when my wife was laid up with a broken ankle.  She bought me a medium for Christmas this year which I will break in tomorrow.  Just count your blessings that you have a in-law that understands our obsession.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·